Thursday 12 August 2010

Toy Story 3 in 3D.

Another 1 hour wait yesterday,  but I am perfecting the art of  'waiting' so not much bother. The Staff are under pressure to get us all through and it's just a case that some patients take longer than others, I try to be cheery when it's my turn and am getting to know them all, maybe they will agree to a picture  on here.

Had a  burning sensation today when going  for a pee which I am assured is a side effect of the treatment and I have to drink lots of liquid..what? even more !!!

In the evening we had a family trip to the cinema, Toy Story 3 in 3D with my Great Niece and Nephew, Lynne and Neil.










The  3D glasses were not that flattering

Film was good, but not sure the 3D adds much,  felt a bit like watching the film thru a letterbox at times.  Ate at  Frankie and Benny's after,  they really look after the kids, special menu ( 3.95 ), free refills on drinks and free dessert and an activity/learning pack to keep them entertained, not being an expert on eating out with kids is that normal for a restaurant? Uncle Neil was able to refresh his Italian vocabulary but he still lost at cards to Luke,  definitely recommended for those of you with little un's.

3 comments:

  1. Push the liquids Papa1!

    Papa 2 has informed me that you went to the movies, ref the meal, it is not normal to have refils etc.. but what is normal is Nobu, Scotts, Fat Duck, Cipriani's, allan ducasse .. you get the picture ..

    Love Daughter
    P.S don't forget to drink more water xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the days when a night out at the Wimpey was the highlight of your week Daughter, oh how you've blossomed..into such an Expensive addition to the family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that training on my eating skills Papa's .. I owe it all to you two xx

    Papa 1, keep pushing the liquids x

    ReplyDelete