Wednesday 4 August 2010

Middle of the week

Where is this week going  - 3 treatments already!  All went well today. No traffic hold ups in getting to Reading. There was a parking space right outside the hospital so I was able to use my free parking permit for the first time this month. The appointment was right on time at 12.00.I was back in my car on my way home by 12.20pm. I like it this way.

Still feeling ok as well - no side effects in evidence. I am taking each day as it comes and each good day is a bonus. Still enjoying my food and enjoyed some delicious cakes this afternoon - I know I shouldn't have but as the saying goes "naughty but nice ".

Have slipped in the last few days in reaching my target of between 6 - 8 cups of green tea - need to get back on track tomorrow and stop all this high living !!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm hoping this works this time!! I must be doing something wrong as my last post has disappeared.

    Sounds like you're in good spirits - and causing trouble as usual!!

    Will call you soon

    Sharan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr Pepys
    I'm only sending this to see if I actually can post a comment as all this technology is very new to me. If I can, I may post another sometime!
    Miss Austen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed your Thursday update, hope all's well.
    Love to you both from Mat & Sara xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a book from McMillan which is basically the"Anti Diet" Diet book. I can eat cream, full fat milk and as much sugar as I can possibly sprinkle on everything.....
    Will send you a copy. its hillarious. Consoidering for the last 15 years I have been doing the opposite what with cabage diets, Slimming world and Weight watchers....south beatch diet...done em all.
    The Chemo one had good results with at the start...lost 9lb but I think with the 3 week break I have doubled that back on.

    loving the blog. can you help me set one up? Prety please Neil?...

    ReplyDelete