Tuesday 17 August 2010

Early start

Strange start to the day. Woke up at 4.00 am. Not a time of day that I am normally familiar with, but I was wide awake. Must have been all that resting that I did yesterday. Did you know it's dark at that time. I was a bit puzzled at first as none of the lights were working. There must be a power cut I thought - but  the street lights were on so that ruled that theory out. Then I remembered that on a previous occasion the dishwasher had tripped the circuit. So with the help of the light from my mobile phone I managed to reset the fuse - my old Nokia had a bright enough light from the screen for an emergency - who needs a flashy iphone with a torch!

Strangely tired again by 5.00am and so fell asleep again until 8.00. Today's plan was to keep awake - no slouching in bed and only allow rest on the sofa or in a chair  but no sleeping as waking that early is not a routine I want to get into. Have managed to accomplish this so we have to wait and see what happens!

Appointment was virtually on time today - and I was back home by 1.00 pm. The best news was that Jeremy Vine is on holiday so he is not there to annoy me this week. Traffic was not too bad either - so a good day treatment wise. I kept myself busy this afternoon running errands and am now at 9.00pm feeling very tired and trying to last out until 10.

With such a miserable start weather wise to the day it was such a plus to get some sun this afternoon and so I adjourned to the garden with a cup of green tea with raspberry - which was perfect for a sunny afternoon. Here are some of the flowers that were out to keep me company.

Beautiful lilies in the garden
Passion Flowers



So only 8 more treatments...

2 comments:

  1. Papa 1,

    Where are those tea lights that you got from the garden centre when you need them??

    You will have this flower to keep you company tomorrow, looking forward to my blueberry muffin for breakfast...

    Love
    Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was jimmy young back on instead of mr vine?

    ReplyDelete