Thursday 25 November 2010

Keeping Busy Part 2

This keeping busy has certainly kept me from thinking too much. I am glad that I have adopted this diversionary tactic as I get to see good friends and family and eat yummy food as well! As I will be off food after Breakfast on Thursday until who knows when I feel like I should be eating what I want and I sure have! A delicious pumpkin risotto at  Carluccio’s on Tuesday with some of my PwC friends - Dennis Dawn Mel & Sharan. Thanks for lunch and it was so good to catch up with everyone. Then a family dinner with Pam Emma Luke Charlotte and Neil - and two desserts - got to get it in while I can!
An unusual activity for Wed morning - a Christmas fair at Sandown race course with Sara & Rosemary. I don't know if I have ever been to one before. It was very quiet which was good so plenty of space to wander around. I met a stall holder Jane Rafter who I had seen with her sandals product on the Dragons Den. We had an interesting conversation about her business after the show. I had seen her on a re-run and she said that it had been good for trade as their sales had gone up. Got some more Christmas presents including a Where's Wally compendium of books for Luke - which Neil & I played with later!  Food made an appearance later as well as Rosemary treated me to a pub lunch. A quiet evening at home and a last sleep in my lovely comfy bed for a while!!

No comments:

Post a Comment