Sunday 28 October 2012

Friday's Strange flat feeling..

I should have been dancing with joy after receiving the news from the surgeon yesterday. But instead I have been feeling flat all day. I couldn't manage to shift the grey cloud that was following me around no matter how much I tried. I had a brief interlude of sunny intervals when Gillian rang and she cheered me up with her stories of climbing the London 02 roof on her company away day! But that cloud caught up with me again! I know that it would not last for long so decided to embrace it while it was here.

I soon realised that what was happening was that this while I was EXTREMELY relieved and happy that this latest episode with the big C was over but at the same time I wondered if there would be another episode that I would have to deal with. Of course who knows! I don't and the doctors don't. It is down to my body and mind being able to kill off those cancer cells and stop them from forming little colonies that grow and cause all the problems.

All I can do is carry on with all the stuff I have been doing as this is giving myself the best chance of it reoccurring and should that happen then I deal with it.

I spent a  quiet evening with Neil and Colin watching some TV and a delicious brinjal biryani and chickpea curry and an early night - simple things And tomorrow is another day etc



No comments:

Post a Comment