Wednesday 3 October 2012

At home ..........the days pass so quickly!


Found this on Pinterest and thought it very poignant. And I have collected a few!
 
It's been a week now since I came home and I can't believe how quickly time flies. I'm still making excellent progress but I have to watch that I  don't overdo things. Otherwise I have fuzzy feeling in my head and need to rest. It's a bit like being very tired which  is exactly what it is. So you learn to take it easy and not push too hard and to appreciate the special time when you are allowed to take things slowly, sit down and read a book, surf the Internet , watch a DVD, chat on the phone, sleep or go to Fego's.


Colin sharing the bed for an afternoon nap!
I am not in too much pain and I am just taking paracetamol to help, which seems to be working. I am hoping that will soon be able to ditch them.

Tomorrow I have my stitches out at my local doctor's surgery with practice nurse. I hope she's gentle!

Meanwhile I can sit/lay back and enjoy these beautiful floweres I have been sent. Thought you might enjoy then too!






No comments:

Post a Comment