Sunday 27 February 2011

Friday 25 Feb - still feeling OK

Home alone today as Neil had to go into work. I spent most of the morning resting in bed -  it was warm and cosy there as it was a bit chillier and not spring like today. I caught up with some phone calls, emails and read. Rosemary called around for a coffee and a piece of the lemon drizzle cake Lynne had made us. Rosemary had been on a business trip to Singapore and had arrived back that morning. It was good to have some company for part of the day and it was good to catch up.

The hands are a bit more tingly today but the heat pack eases any discomfort. But I have avoided the fridge and the washing up bowl - both look a bit scary at the moment! Energy levels doing ok. Some strange things do happen and then disappear. I had a  bright red face after my shower today -looked like sunburn but then it returned to normal colour after half an hour.

This evening we watched the movie Catfish. It was slightly strange but simple film. It was filmed in a documentary style and must have been low budget. I found it quite fascinating and thought provoking. I would recommend it. Wasn't sure as we watched if it was actors portraying the characters or if it was ' for real' and the word on the web is that people are..... undecided :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment