Wednesday 28 March 2012

What makes your heart sing? Happy Times.

A picture entitled "What makes your heart sing" by Alison who was at Penny Brohn with me last August.
This picture was sent to me last year after I attended Penny Brohn Cancer Care by a lady who was on the course with me. It illustrates her feelings about how she felt after being at Penny Brohn and how alive and positive she felt by being there. I found it again by accident on my lap top today - or was I led to it for a reason? It made me think about my wonderful holiday in Cape Town & Knysna. I really relaxed  while away and didn't think about the past 20 months. It was like old times when Neil & I had were more carefree!  I looked through some of our photos from the trip of which there are nearly a thousand! That's what you get when you buy Neil a digital SLR camera for his birthday last September and it has it's first real outing!

I just wanted to share these with you as they sum up I think how happy being away made us feel.

Laughing on Llandudno  Beach- not the one in Wales!

Strolling along the beach at Plettenberg
Neil jumping for joy!
Chasing the wave!
Enjoying myself at the Freshly Ground concert at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens Sunset Convert with Annie's mum,
Annie, Sue and me.

 


HAPPY DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment