Wednesday 18 May 2011

A week has gone by,

Can't believe another week has gone by. The tiredness continued all week - I was sleeping for 3 hours in the day and then sleeping at night from 11 pm until 7.00 am the next morning and still I felt tired. I had occasional bursts of energy, did something and then felt weary again. It was all a bit irritating as I had things that I needed to and wanted to do - but somehow they didn't get done. Emotionally I was a bit all over the place and in a way it is good to  get those emotions out  rather than bottling them up - but I could cry at anything which was all very embarrassing as there was no rhyme or reason as to what could start me off! 

The tiredness has lessened over the weekend but then Monday morning it was back and with it I still felt a bit wobbly.  I think I am beginning to turn a corner as there are periods now when I feel fine. The white blood cells must have taken another hit after the last treatment. I am lucky that I have still avoided any infections and and count my blessings that this is the case and hope that it continues.

But life still has to go on..........

Neil's is as some already know a massive Man City supporter so he was on a mega high with their FA Cup win on Saturday and over 35 years since they last won a trophy. It was well deserved and what a relief that they won! So Saturday was a day of excitement, we had some friends around to watch the match and they all brought food which was brilliant as we could eat before the match and I didn't have to do very much at all. Royalty even turned up!
The HRH's Duke & Duchess of Nash

We even had a cake in the shape of a Man City shirt that Rosemary made.

The Lucky Cake

Colin was not impressed with the build up to the match.
When the final whistle went we all went mad!
Daughter, Neil, Lynne (Neil's mum), Sara, me & Rosemary
A great day for Manchester - City won the FA Cup & United won the league. Two fans managed to be conciliatory for the day!!
Raising a glass to our respective teams success
And I stayed awake through out but was in bed by 9.30pm  asleep after all that excitement!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a fun day - hope it wasn't too tiring for you Brian.
    By the looks of things Colin definitely didn't see the point of all the fuss!
    Take it easy - the end is in sight.
    Love from
    Mat (& Sara) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete