- Lack of energy - you may just want to stay in bed all day
- Feeling ‘I just cannot be bothered to do much’
- Problems sleeping
- Finding it hard to get up in the morning
- Feeling anxious or depressed
- Pain in your muscles - you may find it hard to climb stairs or walk short distances
- Being breathless after doing small tasks, like having a shower or making your bed
- Finding it hard to concentrate, even just watching TV or talking to a good friend
- Finding it hard to think clearly or make decisions easily
- Loss of interest in doing things you usually enjoy
- Negative feelings about yourself and others
|Philip & Chris|
|David in paternal role.|
A blog entry is not complete without mentioning Colin. He was well behaved on his first long car journey. He charmed his new friends and even managed to get away lightly for chewing Nina's dust pan and brush set! Sorry!
|Neil & Colin on our Sat morning walk|
My next treatment is Wed 1 June - I can feel that anxiety approaching!