Wednesday 11 May 2011

Tiredness - the remnants of Chemo No 5?

I can't shrug off this feeling of tiredness. This is the major side effect this round - more so than at any other time.
  
Yesterday I put the tiredness down to having been awake for a few hours on Monday night - so I took it easy and seemed to be getting somewhere. Last night I slept and slept  - could hardly wake this morning and have been exhausted this morning - even tea did not revive me as it normally does or even a walk with Colin - it did for a little while but then the tired feeling comes back. My fug returns if I push myself too hard. I love my bed - just as well as it seems to be my favourite place - not that I always have to sleep but I feel that I get the best quality rest when I am there!

Oh well my health is the most important thing to look after and comes first - so they say listen to your body and I am so I am off for a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment