Wednesday 27 November 2013

Three Years..............and an immense sense of gratitude

It's hard to believe but it's been three years since I had my first surgery where the bowel tumour was removed. When I looked back at the blog entries at the time I realise what a tough time we were actually having. But we survived it and came out the other side for which I am eternally grateful for and a BIG THANKYOU to my guardian angel who has been looking out for me and got me through all the challenges that came along the way at that time.


I like this quote.

What a lot has happened in those three years and so grateful and happy to have had the opportunity to experience them - some parts of them not so much but I have learnt so much about myself in that time. But most of all just being given time......

 

I have many answers to this question.





No comments:

Post a Comment