Monday 4 November 2013

Reiki Course with the Reiki Acadamy London.

This weekend I attended a Reiki 1 course run by the .reikiacademylondon.  This was something I had been thinking of doing for a while since my lovely healers Owen and Sue suggested that I should attend as I would benefit from it. I have to say that it exceeded my expectations and Torsten Lange was such a good facilitator and guide into this new world of Reiki which I truly hope to incorporate into my everyday life. 
  
What is Reiki?

“Reiki” (ray-key) is Japanese for ‘universal life energy, and is also a word used to describe a system of natural healing, This tradition was founded by Dr Mikao Usui in the early 20th century and evolved as a result of his research, experience and dedication.

We live in a world of energy that nourishes and maintains all living things. When this energy flows uninterrupted there is balance and harmony within and around us, and we experience a sense of well being.

There are many variations of Reiki, but in essence Reiki treatments can help the body emotionally or spiritually. It is a tradition that is open to any belief system.

Reiki treatment is a process that anyone can enjoy in the normal course of their life. Reiki can be used alongside other conventional or complementary treatment and often helps to provide emotional support during recovery.

There was an inscription was found on the memorial stone for the founder of Reiki Mikao Ursi in Tokyo which is summarised in this photo 



Good principles and not too complicated to remember and easy mantra to remember to say to oneself daily with a trigger phrase"Just for today" to repeat when during your day you are challenged!

No comments:

Post a Comment