Saturday 16 February 2013

Green Tea and Cancer Research UK

I put a search into Google today to see what came up when I searched for "Green tea" and "cancer".  It came up with about 36,700,000 results in (0.26 seconds) - wow! I was surprised!


I didn't read them all of course but I was surprised to see an article on Green Tea on the Cancer Research website. I read that one and was impressed that it gives a real comprehensive insight into the subject of green tea.

 But then I was even more surprised to see that they now have a link to Complementary Therapy Organisations - and that Penny Brohn was the first of those organisations. You will know how much that I have benefited from that organisation.

The second search entry was an interesting article from the Daily Telegraph that talks about the possibility of using green tea extracts which they have had success in reducing cancer tumours to produce drugs that could eradicate some cancer tumours

This search on green tea is one that I have not done for a while and just goes to show what new things are happening out there all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment