Wednesday 11 November 2015

it's been a long time......

It's been a long long time since I last posted on here. Everything is OK. My health continues to be good - the latest scan I had in October was all clear.That's three years since my last surgery. No treatment since. And long may it last.

After a discussion with the consultant in June, we decided that if the October scan was clear, that the scan cycle would change from every six months to every year. As I have been exposed to a lot of radiation during the last five years, there is a risk that this could result in different cancers appearing rather than the original bowel cancer. I am happy with this as it is a sign that we are now looking at my overall well-being from the hospital consultant's perspective as well as in most things that I have now incorporated into my everyday life.

And just in case you had forgotten what I looked like ........

                                                                       Here I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment