Thursday 18 June 2015

It's been 5 years




I have been thinking this week while I have been away, how lucky I am to be here in Norfolk having such a wonderful time. Five years ago I was struggling with the diagnosis that I had stage III cancer. I believed that I would not make 6 months. As you all will know from reading this blog,  I did survive 6 months and even though the following two years were difficult, I have had no treatment for nearly 3 years. My last relapse was in July 2012 when I had a lung matatise. Since then I have not had another remission.

How fortunate am I?  Very.
Lucky?  Definitely.
Privileged? Without a doubt.

An overwhelming sense of gratitude.Five years of a wonderful life. A big thank you to everyone who has a part in my survival and to the universe for letting me have this chance to continuing living my life!





No comments:

Post a Comment