Wednesday 3 June 2015

Wow - it's been such a long time

I was walking Colin with my friend Ruth this morning, when she mentioned that I had not updated my blog since March. I thought that this could not be right so I was surprised that this was true when I checked.
You will all be relieved to know that all is well - health and life are all good. I have been working on a couple of new projects, which I hope to share with you soon. This has keeping me busy.

So what has been happening?

Here's a quick run down:

April's highlight was a wonderful two week break in Norfolk. I rented a cosy cottage in Thornham in North Norfolk. Had friends to stay and spend quality time catching up with them. Colin and I walked on the beach everyday. The weather was very kind to me and the sun shone most days. I appreciated the solitude of walking on those vast empty Norfolk beaches and looking at the big blue skies. Holkham beach was a big favourite especially when it included a visit to the Wells Beach Cafe. A reviving cup of green tea and a treat was a welcoming break in the walk.
The Wells Beach Cafe

Big skies!
The view from my bedroom window at the cottage     

Colin loving being at the seaside

Delicious veggie breakfast at the Thornton Deli
 Then suddenly it was May: 

Stunning colours

Beautiful Rhodo's

Walks around Virginia Water Lake 




An Exhibition at Somerset House London

Somerset House








And lots of everyday things that made me laugh love and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment