Wednesday 3 September 2014

Back to reality




After a summer of being away I am back home. It feels so good to be back too! I was away in France for nearly 6 weeks!









Here's a flavour of my wonderful summer.......
Taken from above - this makes me smile

one of my favourite restaurants

The wine list!

Auberge de Banne - a chilly wind that evening

the living room at Les Sapines

What a cool dude you are Colin!

So Cool!

This cup makes me laugh - drinks to make you choke!!!

One of the views on my daily walk

Yoga Plateau with Philip

Market at Les Vans
Red peppers and aubergines - so fresh

What Olives to have???

Courgette and toasted almond salad at La Feuille de Chou. Simple and delicious

La Tartine --- also good!

The garden at Les Sapines

One of the views at Les Sapines

Another favourite restaurant

What a beautiful balcony.

Guingette - a pop up restaurant for the summer - simple dining but beautiful location.

Happy me!!!

This was the summer that I was supposed to have 4 years ago. Instead I was diagnosed with cancer and that summer underwent chemo and radiotherapy. 

So grateful to be given this opportunity to experience this wonderful summer.







No comments:

Post a Comment