Thursday 9 January 2014

What's been happening?

It's been a long while since I blogged I realised and so Ruth has informed me. Christmas was so busy with visitors and cooking and all the usual Christmas stuff.

New Year was quiet. Apart from Colin barking in the New Year as their was lots of fireworks near where we live. He has an aversion to fireworks and gets very stressed barking at them. So we were up until 1.30 a.m.until the war zone that our area seemed to become for a few hours with loud explosive fireworks going off heralding  in the New Year. I don't like to be a kill joy but fireworks have become a real pain in my life as Colin is really angry at the sound of them. What with 5th November, Diwali, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and any old excuse it seems they have been going off every night causing a lot of stress to our little furry friend. Surely there should be something that could be done to limit the time people can let these explosives off in a residential area and think it is ok?

Enough now and breathe....... The new year has started well with a trip to my favourite place!

                                  Does anyone recognise it from January 2013?

Back in Llandudno just outside Cape Town. The view from where I am staying


No comments:

Post a Comment