Thursday 23 January 2014

I left the sunshine a week ago...........


............and with the rain and muddy dog walks I have been wishing that I was still in the sunshine and the Llandudno Beach House.

Summer
  This was a sure sign that the post holiday blues had made an appearance! I was finding it difficult to shrug off these blues. Yesterday was sunny and surprisingly there was some warmth in the sunshine.

Ruth and I were a bit adventurous today as gave Fego a miss and went to a different cafe today - Treacle in Sunninghill. 


It could become a popular place to go to in 2014 as all their food is homemade. The cakes(not that I eat them) are all made by the owner, who is passionate about baking. But the best news is that they allow dogs in the cafe! They allow dogs as the food preparation is on a different level.


The interior of Treacle

You can find them on Facebook.  

Colin watch out you could be coming along with me for a cuppa! They had a doggie water bowl for you and I will take a treat with me for you.

I realised that I need to change my routine and try different things. That's what holidays are all about in a way. So I was pleased that I went somewhere different today and I need to put more variety in my life and be happy with where I am. This quote sums it up really well.


No comments:

Post a Comment