Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas Songs on the radio..............

I am enjoying all the Christmas songs on the radio when I am in the kitchen or driving around in my car. Music can bring back so many memories and Christmas songs are no exception - memories of Christmases past.




What's your favourite? These are a few of my favourites.....

"Happy Christmas (war is over) by John & Yoko"

and

"It's Beginning To Look A lot Like Christmas"

but my overall favourite is .....

 "Little Drummer Boy" by Bing Crosby & David Bowie  - it brings a tear to my eyes every time!


Off to my niece's Emma for a Christmas drinks and nibbles party - so now in the festive mood after listening to these tunes!

 

1 comment:

  1. Think the fairy tale of new York sums it a up a treat!! Probably says a lot about me!!
    Love you Xx

    ReplyDelete