Friday 4 January 2013

Wow it's been a while








I was surprised this morning when I checked the last time I had blogged to find yet it was 26 November last year! Last year!. Where did December go?


There have been no health issues that have arisen and I have been feeling very positive so why no blogging? I think it is just down to being busy and nothing else.

So busy doing what?

Seems to be out enjoying myself! The highlights were...........

A dinner with the folks from The Cancer Research shop where I volunteer.

Ruth me & Julia


                           Back to Burghope Manor with 9 friends for the weekend.



 A deferred birthday celebration for Neil and an early Christmas celebration. We had a murder mystery dinner on the Saturday evening which is why we are all in fancy dress. Neil was Inspector Clu D'eau and I was Jeeves the butler.


What a shower we are!!!


Jeeves
Inspector Clu'Deau aka Neil & Jeeves aka Me

                                      One of the funniest evenings of 2012.

                  A wonderful Christmas in Cheshire at Chris & Philip's house.

Neil Colin Me Lynne Philip & Chris

27 Dec - Dinner with the Patrick familu - Alexandra, Neil, Lynne. Paul., Betty. Philip. Me, Chris. Oliver & Andrea


A happy new year with Gillian at ours and I cooked dinner - a lovely evening and such a great way to see in 2013.



happy new year








No comments:

Post a Comment