Thursday 4 July 2013

June - a month in pictures

It is July already!
How did that happen?
I have had a busy month and this is how it looked. As you can see, very social it was too.

A holiday in France


Lunch in France with Colin Claire Chris & Hilary


Chris and me in the square at Uzes


Happy Birthday dessert! A rare treat and it was delicious.


A Boules game at Jean Mi  and Lillian's, the Brits lost


Gnomes - very rude and very expensive ones too.


Chris and me in Uzes


Another birthday treat at the Oxo Tower


My lovely modern family at the Oxo Tower

A weekend in the New Forest


Breakfast in the New Forest


Breakfast in Bashley
And of course getting my garden ready for the summer that I hope will eventually arrive.....


Hanging baskets


Newly painted shed.

Sorting out the little courtyard garden I have created
beautiful petunias
And this sums June up - what a wonderful month and one that I really give thanks for being able to experience.








No comments:

Post a Comment