Monday 20 May 2013

Blood Test Results are in.............

I had a blood test last week for CEA levels. This is 3 months since my last blood tests and scan. When I saw the consultant I asked and he agreed that I would have a blood test at 3 months just to check that there was no activity and in case the 6 months results were just to early to show anything up. After all that was the first time that I had not had to have some treatment as there was another tumour had appeared. The brilliant news is that the blood test is normal - in fact it is 1.0 and the scale for normal is 0- 2.5. My February test was 2.0 so yippee!!! It's 1.0 yes 1.0!!!!!

While CEA is not a fool proof indicator being 1.0 is a good place to be!!!

                                                                  
Mr Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment