Friday 22 June 2012

My Birthday - 17 June - A wonderful surprise!


 What a lovely surprise - some friends got together and organised a lunch at our house while we were out and when I returned they were all quietky hiding in the dining room. I have never had a surprise like this before and it was so lovely - after I got over the shock. As you can see in oneof teh photos of me below the genuine surprise on my face! Thanks to all and especially Neil for organising this - it was very special!




Me 55 years young!
 


Ruth & me - a morning cuppa - trying to imitate the photo wof us in Fego in the frame.




Ruth, Sally, Lynne (Neil's mum), Lisa     (Daughter) & Claire.
 A delicious lumch that everyone prepared -  from left to right - Lynne ( Neil's Mum), Ruth & Pam (my sister).
I love the balloons!
Colin - who was such a good boy!
Emma - my neice.


Look at us!

.
 As you can see it was a complete surprise!


Pam and me sat chatting.

This is true! Lovely gift from daughter and Claire - so many lovely gifts!

     Get ready to sing Happy Birthday. Ruth and my birthday cake

Happy times!
Modern Family!                     



No comments:

Post a Comment