Thursday 7 June 2012

Busy.......

 What a busy time I have had lately. Feeling well means that I have been out and about catching up with people and enjoying myself! I have taken the advice from the "holistic" doctor I saw at Penny Brohn to have fun. Here are some photos..............

Nina's 60th Birthday Celebrations in Lower Slaughter

Lower Slaughter Manor
Philip Nina & Me
What fun!


The day after - no hangovers!




Luke's Birthday Party
  
Luke ( centre) with his crew as he calls them!
Can't believe I have a great nephew who is 8.  


Lectures, Lunch and Exhibition Day in London with Sarah.
Sarah at Somerset House

Holiday in France at Chris & Philip's house.

Lazy  Lunch - Philp Chris & me.
Happy days........check out the swimming pool reflection in the sun glasses.
Local market in Uzes.
Beautiful Pool at the house - oops Neil's knee got in the way!

Diamond Jubilee Street Party

The Sunningdale Royal Family













Look what I made!



Yummy cup cakes!
Cupcakes and Fun!

Colin Neil & Me





No comments:

Post a Comment