Monday 10 January 2011

Date for Oncologist Appointment

Since the last blog on 30 Dec 2010 I have continued to progress well - getting out for walks weather permitting and going a bit further every time - so my strength and energy are returning. I have put on a kilo and looking less gaunt I am told and looking the same as I always have!
I am still tired in the evenings  - and that's when I get a bit grumpy - ( No I can hear you say - you!!??!!!:-)) - yes me -  and poor Neil is so understanding and supportive.

I have a date to see the Oncologist - Wed 12 Jan - so this week. All happened quite quickly once I followed up with a few phone calls on Thursday last week as I had not heard anything. The appointment is at King Edward VII Hospital in Windsor. I have not been there before - by the time I finish I think will have visited every hospital in the  East Berkshire Primary Care Trust! I will know what the next step will be after Wed. I will update the blog to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment