Monday 6 October 2014

Another 6 months has gone by ---- well more like nearly 8!


Friday brought the news that my latest 6 monthly scan was all clear and my blood tests were normal. Phew what a relief. After my summer away and all the deviations from my routine and regime I was a little worried about these results.I am feeling very priviledged to be given these clear results.

I have an immense sense of gratitude for my life and this positive news. I keep working hard at trying to keep well and it appears the benefits continue to pay off. I am so grateful for all the influences in my life, that have enabled me to think creatively about how to turn my life around. I enjoy this new life that I have created fro myself. I now have a big interest in well being , not in an obsessive way but in a practical way that seems to work for me. My life has changed over time and I think this quote sums it up nicely. You can bring change into your life in so many different ways. But the biggest thing about change is that is so often connected with fear and I think it comes back to that old saying "The grass isn't always greener on the other side". I personally find it very sad for those who never take a chance, a risk if you like. Life is too short, so for all those contemplating change in your life I say go for it, embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment