Tuesday 17 September 2013

Deliciously Ella - a new blog that has helped me in the kitchen

 Deliciously Ella - a blog that was recommended to me by my friend Britta who I visit veggie places to eat in London.

DeliciouslyElla
Ella.
Everything in her recipes are free from gluten, dairy, sugar, meat and all refined and processed ingredients. It's all about embracing the incredible foods that your body loves and what you can do with them.  Ella says that "It’s truly amazing to see what you can do with these simple ingredients and how you can so easily create an incredibly healthy version of a typically unhealthy dish, from brownies to cheesecake and even pizza! " I have found that her recipes are very easy to follow.

I have 2 friends coming for supper tonight and I am trying her Blackberry Apple and Maple Crumble - it smells amazing and can't wait to taste it as I can have this dessert as there is no processed sugar in this crumble. 

IMG_8537
Blackberry Apple & Maple Crumble

No comments:

Post a Comment