Thursday 29 July 2010

Waiting Game

Had an afternoon appointment today at the Tanning Salon, 14:40 which meant I could call in and see my Favorite Great Niece and Nephew  beforehand so I had a lovely time catching up hearing about their visit to Thorpe Park and the ELEVEN slices of  Pizza.

Got to the Hospital to find it was Training Day, so there was a delay, and  then another delay, things were a bit slow including maneuvering me into position for the rays, so much so that the  Supervisor advised the trainee  to stop stroking the patient ( I should be so lucky ) and  lift and twist me into position, I just hope he managed it correctly as I did feel a twinge when they  activated the machine

Looking forward to the weekend and the last of this weeks visit tomorrow,  it’s almost like having a full time job  the pay is poor but I’m hoping the benefits are worth it.

Thanks for all the well wishers who have left comments

Today’s highlight? The delivery of an Able and Cole Organic Veg box, full of Beetroot
Cabbage Carrots and Pots, anyone know any good recipes for Beetroot? I think I may have ordered too much.

7 comments:

  1. just confirm neither myself or the children ate 11 slices of pizza! That was Lee, who hasn't been seen since. Think he exploded somewhere near the Slammer!
    Lovely to see you earlier. Tried to resist the devil that is diet coke. As usual, will power is non existent.
    PS that beast fly thing is from BEN 10 I think.
    Keep smiling sweetie, and stop being stroked by strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to save his anonymity !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bri

    Loving the blog idea. Well done Neil for persuading you to do it. Am sending you love from Normandy. I am on my second YOAS holiday and it is the second day. Obviously missing my 'partner in crime' at the back of the class so hoping that we will be yogaing together some day soon. Lots of love Sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Papa 1,

    I have a fantastic idea, you can make tie and dye with beetroot, keep them for Tuesday and we can make new curtains, table cloth and even new clothes!

    Have yourself a little nap and push the green tea.

    Big Kiss
    Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Brian (& Neil)
    Glad your first week has gone well and you're feeling OK (it will be the travelling that gets you down first!).
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Love from
    Mat & Sara xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see you are aiming to achieve a Best Seller. :-) I just love your blog but not too sure if this communication will reach you. I am sure you have some wild ideas about beetroot . I have only one very modest suggestion to pass on when we next meet. Can`t believe you have nearly reached Friday and you can then treat yourself to two days rest and get spoiled by many. Keep up the good work and fun stories. Love Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of you are moaning/suggesting that it’s a little tricky to post a comment, you should be able to click the comment field at the bottom of a diary entry and at the end select your profile if you have registered or just select the Anonymous one near the bottom if you are not registered and sign your name in your message. it will also ask you to type in the word in color/italics for verification

    ReplyDelete